Thursday, January 12, 2012




Last evening, I spent some quality time with a friend of mine from high school.  Thinking back, we both agree that 15 years ago, we never would have imagined that we would be such close friends.  

This honorable man has never lied to me, he has never forgotten me, and he has become a mentor and counselor to me.  He knows more about me then my own family.  

I shared with him my most inner feelings of inadequacy and worthlessness.  
He recalled a little piece of me I used to know so very well.  

Today, I woke up with a different attitude because of his 
wisdom and compassionate words.

This man has always been straight with me, even when it hurts.  
As we were sitting and talking, he said to me, 
"I am not going to let you wallow - 
even if it means making you upset or angry enough to persevere."  

God Bless you and Thank you.

This is a true friend.  You know who you are....thank you for seeing me for me, accepting me no matter what, and always caring.  Love ya.



Now, I am going to push through....I don't care what anyone else thinks of me or says about me.  
I am doing it, and I will find the light.  

Last night, I was also reminded that I am lucky enough 
to have a second chance - there are many women who don't.  

So, ladies - Let's talk.  

Please no names, but post away.  

Share your troubles.  

Allow me and others to pray for you, reach out to you, and walk along-side you during the hard but meaningful movement to 
TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE, YOUR INTEGRITY, 
AND YOUR HUMANITY.  

Post a comment, or send me a personal email if you would like.  

"You are not alone, he said".  He is right.



2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for picking yourself back up and moving forward! I love you and am happy to be your friend

    ReplyDelete